services Radon_testing_header

Radon is an invisible and odorless radioactive gas which occurs naturally from decaying uranium underneath the Earth's surface. Though you cannot see, smell, or taste radon, it is there and may be a problem in your home or office. Radon gas contains radioactive particles which get trapped in your lungs every time you take a breath. As these particles break down, they release bursts of radiation that damage or destroy lung tissue and cause lung cancer, and long-term exposure may even cause death.




Radon: Two radon detectors are placed in your home or office for 48 hours to allow time for the detectors to absorb enough radon for analysis. If the results of the analysis indicate the levels are above the recommended level, remedies are available depending on the specific conditions.




  • Lab Report on Test Samples
  • Oppurtunity to Discuss Findings - Any time



  • Septic Systems
  • Well Equipment
  • Water Quality
  • Swimming Pools
  • Detached Buildings or Equipment
  • Irrigation/ Sprinkler Systems
  • Docks and Seawalls